Monday, 18 November 2013
The Body is the Temple of the Soul
@ The Circle Spa, Queen Elizabeth Street, Southwark, London SE1 2JE
The First Saturday
and the Second Sunday
of Every Month, 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday 7th February 2015
- Sunday 8th February 2015
Booking - Please book via the Reception at The Circle Spa on 020 7378 7112 in advance as spaces are limited.
Feedback on Guru Kaur's recent Kundalini Yoga class:
I felt the gratitude in the air yesterday... A community spirit. Thank you for demanding only the highest, the best, the greatest in us! You said Keep Up! And we did... We really did... Too many teachers sell their students short... Pussy-foot around them... Help them with the excuses of why they can't do THIS or achieve THAT! Thank you for NOT being one of those teachers... You took us from great to magic... In gratitude...
Thursday, 10 July 2014
I feel deeply touched that The International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Assocation in 2014 has honoured me as an Inspirational Teacher.
- her great knowledge, unique tapestry of skills and radiance
- her excellent Be the Woman you were Born to Be course
- her true understanding of life is inspirational
- Guru Kaur is the teacher who leads by example. She inspires not only by teaching but also how she lives. She helps me to expand, set higher standards and live up to my potentials. For me she is The Teacher.
- Guru Kaur strictly follows the teachings of Yogi Bhajan so her students can be confident that they are following his path. She is dedicated to teaching and recognises the uniqueness of every student supporting each in their individual needs.
In the words of Richard Burton, the traveller, explorer and author, it is honour...
Monday, 03 November 2014
Life comes in waves, with ups and downs, calms and exhilaration, the extraordinary and the mundane, hard work and coasting, and lots of different ports to find shelter, recuperation and the will to continue. And then life comes full circle, as it did this weekend.
Yesterday Nick and I took Millie-Pup to be blessed by the relics on the Buddha Relics Tour...