Thursday, 10 July 2014
I feel deeply touched that The International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Assocation in 2014 has honoured me as an Inspirational Teacher.
- her great knowledge, unique tapestry of skills and radiance
- her excellent Be the Woman you were Born to Be course
- her true understanding of life is inspirational
- Guru Kaur is the teacher who leads by example. She inspires not only by teaching but also how she lives. She helps me to expand, set higher standards and live up to my potentials. For me she is The Teacher.
- Guru Kaur strictly follows the teachings of Yogi Bhajan so her students can be confident that they are following his path. She is dedicated to teaching and recognises the uniqueness of every student supporting each in their individual needs.
In the words of Richard Burton, the traveller, explorer and author, it is honour...
Monday, 18 November 2013
The Body is the Temple of the Soul
@ The Circle Spa, Queen Elizabeth Street, Southwark, London SE1 2JE
The First Saturday
and the Second Sunday
of Every Month, 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday 1st November 2014
- Sunday 9th November 2014
Booking - Please book via the Reception at The Circle Spa on 020 7378 7112 in advance as spaces are limited.
Feedback on Guru Kaur's recent Kundalini Yoga class:
I felt the gratitude in the air yesterday... A community spirit. Thank you for demanding only the highest, the best, the greatest in us! You said Keep Up! And we did... We really did... Too many teachers sell their students short... Pussy-foot around them... Help them with the excuses of why they can't do THIS or achieve THAT! Thank you for NOT being one of those teachers... You took us from great to magic... In gratitude...
Thursday, 09 October 2014
On Sunday I took part in The Campaign For Wool's London Wool Ride on an absolutely delightful sunny early Autumnal day. This celebrated three things I am really passionate about: Wool, Cycling, and London. I was wearing what I wear every day.
It was an honour to receive the prize for the Best Dressed Woman, and my gratitude goes to Toft, who very kindly make my Alpaca dresses, the cream Alpaca wrist-warmers, and the Hyacinth kit from which I knitted my cream snood; Perilla for my favourite pink (and do you see it matches my Brompton!?!); and Renaissance Dyeing, which dyed the yarn with natural plant dyes for the Gitane cardigan I knitted.
Francesca, my bicycling companion, knitted her hat, sweater, and wristwamers, and crocheted her scrarf (another Toft Pattern).