Wednesday, 14 October 2015
On each of the five Sundays of November Guru Kaur will be leading day workshops on various themes, tailored to suit the participants’ needs, from the Be the Woman Course.
This one-off opportunity can be attended as a series or individual days.
All days are hosted at a venue a few minutes’ walk from Canada Water Tube in London SE16. Numbers are strictly limited to a small group only.
Thursday, 10 July 2014
I feel deeply touched that The International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Assocation in 2014 has honoured me as an Inspirational Teacher.
- her great knowledge, unique tapestry of skills and radiance
- her excellent Be the Woman you were Born to Be course
- her true understanding of life is inspirational
- Guru Kaur is the teacher who leads by example. She inspires not only by teaching but also how she lives. She helps me to expand, set higher standards and live up to my potentials. For me she is The Teacher.
- Guru Kaur strictly follows the teachings of Yogi Bhajan so her students can be confident that they are following his path. She is dedicated to teaching and recognises the uniqueness of every student supporting each in their individual needs.
In the words of Richard Burton, the traveller, explorer and author, it is honour...
Monday, 03 November 2014
Life comes in waves, with ups and downs, calms and exhilaration, the extraordinary and the mundane, hard work and coasting, and lots of different ports to find shelter, recuperation and the will to continue. And then life comes full circle, as it did this weekend.
Yesterday Nick and I took Millie-Pup to be blessed by the relics on the Buddha Relics Tour...