Guru Kaur Honoured in 2014 as an Inspirational Teacher IKYTA
I feel deeply touched that The International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Assocation in 2014 has honoured me as an Inspirational Teacher.
- her great knowledge, unique tapestry of skills and radiance
- her excellent Be the Woman you were Born to Be course
- her true understanding of life is inspirational
- Guru Kaur is the teacher who leads by example. She inspires not only by teaching but also how she lives. She helps me to expand, set higher standards and live up to my potentials. For me she is The Teacher.
- Guru Kaur strictly follows the teachings of Yogi Bhajan so her students can be confident that they are following his path. She is dedicated to teaching and recognises the uniqueness of every student supporting each in their individual needs.
In the words of Richard Burton, the traveller, explorer and author, it is honour not honours which matters. To receive this honour touches me very deeply. Since I met my first teacher, Guru Singh, in November 1992 who then introduced me to our teacher and master, Yogi Bhajan, the Siri Singh Sahib, my life has been shaped by these teachings and this way of life which it is a privilege to serve.