Here is a little selection of my favourite recipes and food related blogs, as well as a pilot video showing you how to make one of my signature dishes, Cheese Leaves. All of the food we eat here is cooked with love and devotion to create delicious and divine dishes without meat, fish, eggs, alcohol and minimal sugar. If you want to learn more about the whole idea behind this way of living then have a look at the Mindful Baking Feature in Spirit & Destiny Magazine.
- The Hippy Hippy Shake - How to make the best Live Wheatgrass Buttermilk Shake and why you'd want to
- Food for Thought, Food for Life - How sugar nearly killed my husband and sweetness brought him back to life
- You Are a Kitchen Goddess - Cream of Tomato Soup is better when not from a tin
- The Feisty Blonde Bombshell of Chutney and Gentleman's Chutney - Relish this way of incorporating beetroot into your lunch to make it delicious and traditional
- To Eat is Human; To Digest Divine - Another rather delicious vegetarian soup for winter using an ingredient more often associated with sultry summer days.
- Beyond Searching for Lost Time - Did you guess from the title that this blog is how to make Madelaines (only here we don't use eggs but you'd never know it)
- Heaven is Gratitude Not Guilt - My favourite dessert of all time, decadent, delicious and divine (and it contains chocolate)
- The Epiphany of Prosperity - A regal French pastry feast echoed in a Sikh way of life
- Food for Goddesses - My other favourite chocolate desert - this one's even gluten-free ;)
- Eating Royally of the Earth's Finest Ingredient - My favourite Indian dish and probably one you don't usually find in your local take-away
- Spring Comfort - and here's my secret for my favourite main course
- Millie's Biscuits - You didn't think that Millie-Pup would have shop made treats did you?!?
- 'Tis the Season of Good Yogichinos - the best soul warming hot drink
- Oh yes, it's Homemade Scones for Tea - when you just want to feel good about yourself and for your guests to feel most welcome :)
There are lots lots lots more recipes on the Be the Woman Inner Circle, the private members area for the Be Woman You were Born to Be Online Course and Community I run.
Saturday, 06 April 2013
These Cheese Leaves are delicious. Your efforts in making them will be well rewarded. Using four simple ingredients - and, please, please, please, use the best ingredients you can - create something very special. This short video shows you how; here's what you need is:
Saturday, 06 April 2013